Buying a home
Portland Real Estate
We Can help you buy your dream home
We are ready to guide you through the entire home buying process, and are committed to professional, fast and courtesous service.
We are prepared to find you the right home and get you the best price.
Need help with the process of how to purchase a home?
Ask us for our FREE Home Buying Process checklist!
Looking to buy a home in Portland, Oregon?
We offer the following services to our clients who are looking to purchase a home in Portland:
- High grade, edited professional photos
- Property and community video so you can learn about your potential new community
- Custom property websites for each home we represent so you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision
- Constant Communication whenever you need us
- Expert negotiations and contract management
Why Hire Real Agent Now?
We are dedicated to:
- Focused time and attention
- Providing market knowledge and local insights
- Proactive and response communication
- Accurate representation of YOUR interests
- Working within your timeline and schedule
- Integrity, honesty and teamwork
- Having fun together!
Are you planning to buy or sell a home in Portland?
Let's Get Started
Pros & Cons of Living in Portland, Oregon
Moving to a new city is a really big deal. With so many factors, it can be hard to choose. Here are our top five pro's and con's to living in Portland.
The Cost of Living in Portland, Oregon
How much does it cost to live in Portland, Oregon? We break down the major costs to give an accurate view on living in Portland.
Living in Lake Oswego
Glimpse into Oregon's highly sought after area, Lake Oswego. Check out why it's one of the most livable cities in the U.S.
Email - email@example.com
CALL US AT - (503) 610-9241
Contact the brokerage directly at (888)-814-9613
Licensed in Oregon (#201222305)
Licensed in Washington (#374130)
Check out our Podcast
Information on this website should not be construed as legal advice as we waive all legal liability from readers' reliance of any information provided. Readers must consult their own realtor or attorney about their own real estate issues.